Throughout the many years of sitcoms, favorite movies, and nostalgic shows that should have never ended, famous friendships have lasted a lifetime. Which are your favorite, and the most memorable? Comment below to vote!
- Calvin and Hobbes: Who didn’t shed a tear when Calvin grew up and passed down Hobbes? We will never forget their rambunctious adventures together.
- Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson: The most lovable of characters in the genre of mystery, their camaraderie is the epitome of friendships.
- Chandler Bing and Joey Tribbiani: From one of the best sitcoms of ALL time, these two friends really made “Friends” the goal of all friendships.
- Han Solo and Chewbacca: Two of the most loved characters in their franchise, these two besties would travel to the end of the galaxy to save each other.
- Frodo and Sam: Not only would they go to the ends of Middle Earth, they would give up second breakfast to ensure each others well being. Now THAT is true friendship.
Vote with your comment below, who is your favorite Best Friendship?