To be involved with such a remarkable community continuously amazes us month to month. Being truly local, in part, means it is our mission to put our community first. We thoroughly enjoy helping those in need, and for the month of August we have chosen the local non-profit “Safety Net” to help sponsor with our Adserveo partnership! Have you heard about this fantastic cause? Here is everything you need to know about how they are changing our world for the better:
“The mission of Safety Net is to support former foster youth in their critical post-foster care years. That means helping them with the resources to stay in school, receive job training and handle minor financial emergencies when they have nowhere else to turn.”
- Safety Net has helped 18 local students graduate from local colleges within the last year and a half. WOW!
- Kids do not have to be in school to gain their attention, Safety Nets wants to help them achieve their highest potential no matter their path!
- Safety Net has a gently used furniture store that foster kids can shop for items needed in their new adult life.
- Help with transportation options.
- Safety Net’s main focus? Not letting one child slip through the cracks! What a mission!
These are only a few notes about the amazing opportunities Safety Net provides for our youth. Get involved with us this month, and find out more about their amazing cause at: safetynetspokane.org
vpihomesolutions.com #VPIShares #trulylocal